Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Daily Jude

Having an iPhone has changed my life in more ways than one, but one of the best parts about it is the ability to take decent pictures and easily email them. I really love taking pictures, but I don't always have my big ol' camera on hand and the thought of pictures languishing in the camera, waiting to be uploaded, kind of makes my head explode (can't. handle. one. more. item. on. the. to-do. list).

So I started taking and emailing a picture of Jude every day. It's the kind of thing that if I'd set out to do, I never would have done it. In fact saying I'm doing it here could potentially be picture suicide.I'll try not to let it turn into that, but just in case, here are a few we've taken so far:

Diving in the toy box

Shaking his maraca (when ISN'T he shaking that maraca?)

Wearing his new Boston Terrier shirt

"Mama, I might be too cool for school."

And he's up the stairs!!!!

Showing off his hammer skills

There's this thing in front of my face, but I can still see you.... weird...

Happy Birthday, Isabelle!


You know I love the stripes!

Oooooh.... a new toy from Mommy....

Mac and cheese?!?! Where have you been all my life?????

I'm a blackbelt in karate!

Looking for a book....

A little skeptical of his buddy, Milo

I bite my spoon at you!

Questioning authority

Blueberries, why are you so good to me?

0 comments: