Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Would you call this a "mosey"?

Dictionary.com describes mosey as "to walk or move in a leisurely manner." Jude's walking certainly doesn't look like casual or easy. My little boy is using all of his brain to keep his balance and put one foot in front of another.


He is up to about 15 steps or so now. But as Mommy and Mama move further apart, he takes a couple of stumbles as he walks across the living room floor. We were so proud to see him get right back up on to his feet to keep trying. Soon, I know that walk will turn into a run.


1 comments:

mnoller said...

Can I just leave this video on repeat?! I love how excited he gets when he finally gets to you! I can't believe I have to wait another 3 months to see him. He's practically going to be an adult by then!