Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who knew Moms' Group could be so fun!

Yesterday was the last day that I will be going to my mom's group at Amma Maternity in Edina.  It was a fantastic class led by Sara Pearce, a wonderful teacher who also led our Preparing for Childbirth class.  Jude made a lot of baby friends there; he is a regular at Amma with my mom's class and Liz's 2 classes she has taken there. 

I signed up to take the Beyond Newborns class for babies 3-6 months starting July 1st.  Is it weird that I am already looking forward to my next moms' group?  They are so fun, and it is awesome to know that you aren't the only one who is having (fill in the blank) problem!

Here are some photos of the babies in his class.  Jude was the oldest at 10 weeks when class started -- the youngest was Elizabeth who was just a few days old when the class started.

Tummy Time!



Here are the faces of the beautiful babies.



And the moms and babies (notice how Jude is having a total freakout and I am smiling -- hilarious)!


Back Row: Agi and Molly, Karen and Bella, Me and Jude, Jessica and Ethan
Fron Row: Kathy and Charles, Katie and Britta, Heather and Elizabeth, Jenny and Ellie

0 comments: