Monday, June 14, 2010

One Year Ago...

Lindsay and I were cleaning out some drawers over the weekend - the drawers that are still lined with the wrapping paper from my baby shower... yes MY baby shower, as in, when I was a baby - and we came across the pregnancy tests I took one year ago. Over the course of a few days, the lines went from "probably there" to "there's definitely a line there and you are definitely pregnant." The date? June 14, 2009.

And on June 14, 2010? We were sending Jude to his first day of daycare. I can't believe it! My life today is so incredibly different from one year ago, in ways I could never have imagined. It hasn't been easy being at work and away from that little guy all day, but he loves school! I mean, check out that exersaucer in the background! How can that not be fun?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: