Sunday, March 27, 2011

And Jude and the Pool lived happily ever after.

Today was Jude's second swimming lesson at the Foss Swim School in Maple Grove.  And let me tell you, that little Pisces loves the water!

Sure, he spends the 30 minutes after swimming lessons burping because he has ingested so much water.  And sure, part of it probably has to do with the fact that they keep the swimming pool water at 91 degrees.  But I like to think it is really because it is something special that he gets to do with Mommy!


He splashes from the minute we get in the pool until the last step.  I am definitely the mommy who gets out with the wettest hair.


He loves the game where we throw the squirting fish and then he reaches to go get it.  Today, he even started to kick his legs!


Swimming class is extra fun because June and her mommy Amber are in class with us!  The JuJus were just adorable sitting on the edge of the wall waiting to Humpty Dumpty into the pool.


Great job in swimming class, baby!

1 comments:

Cory said...

Pool water drinking hint: get some ice cream after swimming, the milk helps soothe the belly. My pediatrician told us that when I was a kid and I still want ice cream every time I go swimming!! Looks soo fun! Babies in water is my favorite!!!