Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'd like to comment on the comments and you can comment, too (comments, please)

I would very much love for anyone who's reading this here blog to comment on our posts every now and again - even if it's just to say, "hey!  I feel ya, sistahs!" or, "GET OUT!  I can't believe that!" or, "OMG I can't believe you would put your baby in that outfit" (actually, please don't write that last one).  Our plan in life is to one day have most of our posts turned into a book that we can keep forever and ever (I mean, what if the internets aren't forever?), and I'd looooooove to be able to include the comments of you, our loyal readers. 

But many of you have emailed me/facebooked me to tell me you can't comment - something about blogger won't let you do it.  People - I am here to tell you right now that I have gone into the blog settings about 15 different times and examined every possible setting and have not been able to find a single reason why people can't comment.... until today.  After doing some research on the world wide web, it seems that if I tell blogger that I want comments to be embedded in posts, there's some kind of bug and it just doesn't let anyone comment.  WTF, Google.  Isn't this something you can fix? 

Anyway, the point is that I think I've fixed it. I *think* you can now comment away!!!!!!  Try it!
(And while we're on the subject of comments - several of you have emailed me/talked to me to say that you share a lot of the feelings I expressed in my post about stress.  You guys are awesome and that's one of the things I've loved about having a blog - knowing that I can put something like that out there and get that kind of support back.  I love you, fellow mamas!!!!)

9 comments:

N said...

It finally works!!!

(I'm one of the ones who's wanted to comment, but haven't been able to.)

Melissa said...

YAY!! There have been so many times I wanted to say something but couldn't.

KEF said...

I'm totally a "can't comment but want to" person too! I usually just tell you in other ways but now you'll get MULTIPLE comments from me in multiple locations! YES!

Love you three!

Aaron said...

OMG I can't believe you would put your baby in that outfit!

erinjohn said...

ughhhhh, FINALLY!

i love you in tha mornin
and in tha afternoon
i love you in the evening
and underneath tha moon

oh, skiddama-rink-y-dink-y-dink
i LOVE JUDE!

JohnJohn said...

hey! I feel ya, sistahs!

Go on gurrrrllz!

Don't EVEN get me started on that! you knoooowwwww!?

Jocelyn Arild said...

I've been desperately trying to comment too! I thought I just wasn't smart enough to figure it out or that it didn't like me. I am glad to hear it was just a glitch in the blogger thing.

So much love to you all!

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, Liz. I think you and Lindsay have the cutest and funniest blog! Jude is one lucky baby to have you guys as parents. And no, you are not alone going thru the ups and downs of mommyhood! Just remember the AMMA "mantra", there are a million ways to be a good mommy!!

- Agi