Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Since the day that Jude was born, I have been waiting for his first Christmas.  I wrote a song in honor of it.

On the first day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me a smile underneath the big tree.

On the second day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the third day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me eight tickles from Grandpa, seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me nine nights of good sleep, eight tickles from Grandpa, seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me ten days with family, nine nights of good sleep, eight tickles from Grandpa, seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me eleven snotty noses, ten days with family, nine nights of good sleep, eight tickles from Grandpa, seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my JuJus gave to me twelve poopy diapers, eleven snotty noses, ten days with family, nine nights of good sleep, eight tickles from Grandpa, seven photos with Santa, six frosted cookies, five sippy cups, four sticky bows, three footed jammies, two mommies laughing, and a smile underneath the big tree.

2 comments:

Minnesotagal said...

Love it!! But where's the JuJus jumping? :)

Jocelyn Arild said...

Awww, love it!