Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jude Meets California. They fall in love.

Jude had his first trip to the Golden State October 14-17.  This was his very first chance to be exposed to the entire California Hey clan, and I believe that he handled himself pretty well.  Although he isn't yet old enough to play "What note is that?" or make ear-piercing comments about the Colts, he seemed to fit right in.

It was so special for him to meet Grandpa and Megan for the first time.  Jude made friends with both of them instantly, and I can't wait for him to see everyone at Christmas again. I am so lucky to have a family that has so much love to give.

Megan took some amazing pictures of him.  She is an extremely talented photographer, but as I said to my mom, it doesn't hurt that the baby is really.  frigging.  cute.

Baby up in the air!


The Uncle Series 1


The Uncle Series 2


The Uncle Series 3 (Forest Gump and Lil Forest)


The Uncle Series 4


Grandma presents Jude with measuring cups...


Oooooohhhh....measuring cups.


Don't even think about it, Grandpa.  These are my cups.


Victory!


Jude and Grandma in their pjs.


Mommy, these guys are so funny.


California knows how to party.  See you in 2 months!

2 comments:

KEF said...

I love LOVE this post. Jude looks amazing per usual and I'm blown away by the shots that Megan captured. Looks like he had a great inaugural visit to PV. Now we just need to teach him how to go to Ruby's, how to drive around "the Hill" with his pyjamas on like it's the most rebellious thing ever and how to say "moted" and "facial disgracial!"

Minnesotagal said...

Love the pictures! Love the hands off my measuring cups grandpa! It was great to see you at Amma this weekend - and your little owlet too!