Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And the little one said....

So, I'm trying really hard not to be worried, but Jude is more than 5 months old, and he still won't roll over - either way. I've tried giving him lots of tummy time, but he pretty much hates it. Today he had a complete meltdown about being on his tummy for more than 5 minutes. I've tried showing him how to roll over - rolling him myself, lifting one edge of the blanket he's laying on. Nada. He's got lots of other encouraging moves. He can push himself up on his arms to get a view of the world around him. He can rock himself on his belly (like a tiny beached whale). He even gets his legs underneath him and makes little kicking movements like he's trying to crawl. And the boy can kick, let me tell you. Last night he was kicking like a champ in the tub.


But no rolling over yet. When can I officially worry?

0 comments: