Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Daily Jude 10/9/11

For anyone who thinks that Minnesota is the frozen tundra well.... you're right. That's why we have to enjoy our 78 degree weather in October! I'll admit it, it's a little strange to see all the beautiful shades of red, yellow, and orange on the trees while tromping around in my beloved flip flops. All the crankiness I used to feel during the Santa Ana winds in Southern California wells up in me and I have to remind myself that I'll be longing for this weather come February. 

We made great use of it all today, though, and met up with some friends at an apple orchard. It was just far enough away to feel like we were taking a little trip, but not so far that nap time was completely obliterated. 



Maybe not size-appropriate, but Jude couldn't get enough



How does this thing work?


 Our friend, Charles, kicking some tires.

Who WOULDN'T want to go on a ride in a converted barrel? Jude.



Maybe next year....

We stopped off at the pumpkin farm across the road where Jude got to pick a gourd or two

Oh, AND, pull a wagon

Don't worry, Mama... I got it!

We also flipped Jude's carseat this weekend. He was soooo excited to be facing the "other way"

So we rode home, drunk on kettle corn!




0 comments: