Monday, February 15, 2010

World Invitation

Dear Baby

I am officially inviting you to join us out here in the world. You're done cooking and I'm ready to go back to sleeping on my stomach. My Dr. has officially put me on bedrest so now all I have to do is watch the Olympics and wait for you. Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying the medically mandated couch-sitting. But there are so many fun things we could be doing if you were here. Ok. Maybe things won't be so "fun" at first, but as great as bedrest+Olympics are, having you here would be waaaaaay better. So I just wanted to let you know that everything is all ready for you to come, we just need you.

Love,

One of Your Moms.

Here are some pictures of me waiting for you:

35 weeks - waiting for you in my pajamas

36 weeks - waiting for you in different pajamas

37 weeks - now you're done cooking, so I'm REALLY waiting for you (see how bored Sully is with waiting for you?)

38 weeks - waiting for you in the same outfit I was waiting for you in last week. Don't judge.

0 comments: